BCI recognizes that our success is tied to your success. The more quickly you develop expertise, the more likely we all succeed together.
The BCI Learning Center was built to equip owners, sales representatives and installers with the skills and knowledge they need to excel in their marketplace. With over 150 years of combined experience, our training team delivers over 10,000 contact hours of training per year. Below are a few reasons why owners find it well worth the investment to send their staff to BCI.
Subject Matter Experts with Real World Credentials
Our expert trainers combine real-world experience in a classroom facility equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The Learning Center can facilitate live classes of 4 to 120 people. Here, learners will be challenged with role-play exercises, video practice and feedback, and a ‘Lightning Round’ competition for the Top Dog prize.
Superior Technology-Enabled Learning
There’s no substitute for in-person classroom training, but sometimes your schedule or circumstances get in the way. No problem - you can participate via our virtual classroom, where remote users interact with a live classroom audience. All that’s required is a webcam and computer audio! And to reinforce knowledge acquired in the classroom, we also conduct follow-up sessions with training participants in the weeks following their live classroom experience.
Hands-on Technical Training
While sales training is in progress in our Learning Center, installers and production managers will encounter real-world scenarios in our Installation Training Lab. Here, they’ll transform a wet area as they install bases, walls, accessories, trim, seats and shower doors in a simulated bathroom. We limit class sizes to maximize hands-on opportunities for all participants.
Highly Rated by Learners Across All Disciplines
BCI sales, installation and product training courses have earned a combined 4.9 rating out of a possible 5. Here are some comments from recent training participants:
Sales Training Learner Comments
- “Very sharp presentations and power sales training. Felt very inspired to close deals and how to handle objections. Definitely much more than I expected!”
- “I took plenty of excellent material out of this course and plan on using all of it. The content was not boring nor was it predictable. I can’t say enough about how well your company is at hiring the right people for this Job. I am looking forward to being a part of this tremendous team and being part of the growth."
- “It is awesome being part of such a professional and rapidly growing company! BCI is first class, the people treat you like true family, the facility is incredible and I look forward to growing my dealership with your team!”
- “I’ve been in the industry for a while and used this as a refresher course and the trainers exceeded my expectations. Great facility, great trainers, great product.”
Installation Training Learner Comments
- “He made it enjoyable to work with him. But he also stood back when needed to let us make our own mistakes or to figure them out on our own.”
- “Everyone was very helpful and explained everything and took the time to make sure it was understood.”
- “Gave me all the confidence in the world to take on my job with a new look and tactics. I have learned plenty of new methods to help expedite my jobs.”
Product Training Learner Comments
- “Absolutely PHENOMENAL. A near-encyclopedic knowledge of products and the bathroom acrylic industry, delivered with an entertaining and engaging style. Thank you!”
- “One of the most experienced and knowledgeable people I have met. He answered every question and educated us highly. I have never met someone so enthusiastic about the business!”
- “Huge help to me as a Project Manager and new installer. He answered every question I had and I never felt that I was wasting his time.”